Hot Lunch Menu for May 2013 (click here)
Please be sure to check out the Ala Carte Menu: You may buy a Garden, Chef, Caesar Chicken or Taco Salad, Deli Sub, Ham & American Cheese Sandwich, Chicken Salad on Swirl Rye Bread, Turkey and American Cheese Sandwich, Turkey Club, or Roast Beef with Mozzarella Cheese Sandwich, Cheese Nachos, Baked Chips, Grain Bars Pop Tarts, String Cheese, Dannon Yogurt, Hot Soft Pretzel, Muffins or Cookies. Also available are DAILY SPECIALS:
- Monday's Specials are Chicken & Cheese Crispito or Muffin Special or Oatmeal Cookie
- Tuesday's Specials are Albie's Pepperoni Bread Sticks, Mandarin Orange Salad, or a variety of subway sandwiches or Snickerdoodle Cookie
- Wednesday's Specials are Strawberry Spinach Salad or Hammy Sammy Sandwich or M&M Cookie
- Thursday's Specials are Fresh Fruit Salad, Bosco Whole Grain Cheese Sticks, Personal Pan Pizza or an assortment of Cousins Subs or Oatmeal Cookie
- Friday's Specials are Chicken & Cranberries Salad or Copper Country Pasty or Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Orders need to be placed by the end of 1st hour in order to get lunch! Sign up in the Principal's Office or the Superintendent's Office!
Breakfast served Daily from 7am-8am
Offered Daily: hard boiled eggs, cheese sticks, variety of cold cereal, 1% white or chocolate milk, choice of fruitDaily hot special: Monday - French toast sticks, Tuesday - Whole wheat toast, Wednesday - Either pancakes or waffles, Thursday - Either scrambled eggs or jiffy sticks, Friday - Variety oatmeal
Children With Special Needs
If a doctor has determined that your child has a disability, and the disability would prevent the child from eating the regular school meal, the school will make any substitution prescribed by a licensed physician at no extra charge. The physicians's statement , including prescribed diet and/or subscriptiion, must be submitted to the food service department at the Supt. Office. For further information, please call Marcy Messner at 482-5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.